Well, life has been far too busy and stressful lately, so I was looking for something to force me to take a deep breath and slow down, if only for a moment. So thanks to Theresa for tagging me on this one and *making* me write these lists (and it’s also a nice way for my new followers to get to know me better!):
5 Things I’m Passionate About:
- Living a life of kindness, gratitude, and humility
- Doing and being my best for my husband and daughters
- Animals of all kinds
5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
- Take a cruise around the world
- Live in another country
- Write and publish a novel
- Meet a British royal
5 Things I Say a Lot:
- I’m just so tired.
- To our dog: [Junebug], quiet!
- To our daughter: Use your ‘big girl’ words, [Cupcake].
- Do you know how much I love you?
5 Books I Have Read:
- The Harry Potter series (multiple times!)
- Sing You Home, by Jodi Picoult (just finished this one)
- The Twilight series
- Natural Hospital Birth: The Best of Both Worlds by Cynthia Gabriel (reading this now)
- The Hunger Games series
5 Favorite Movies:
- P.S. I Love You
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- The Break-Up
5 Places I’d Like to Travel:
- London…again and again and again
- Australian Outback
This is the point at which I’m supposed to tag five of you so that you can take your turn at this, but I’m lazy, have a crazy bad headache, and really? It just makes me nervous to tag you guys because I know some people hate this type of thing. So if you’re up for it, looking for a nice distraction, and/or wanting your readers get to know you better, consider yourself tagged and join in the fun. Okay? Okay!